Seeking Rational Dads and Moms


I've been selected to beta test Twitter's new lists feature, which lets any user create their own list of Twitter accounts and then to (optionally) publish that list for others to follow. If you haven't been selected to beta test this feature then you won't be able to see any of the lists that have been created so far (you'll see this message instead), but I've seen some pretty interesting ones so far and I think it will be a very useful feature.

In any case, once they become public you'll be able to see my list: Rational Parents1. So if you're a rational/secular/skeptical/humanist/scientist/atheist dad or mom, drop me a line on Twitter so I can add you to the list!

Footnotes:
1.) I happen to enjoy following other fathers on Twitter - it's like a co-sympathy support group - so I'll also be maintaining separate Rational Dads and Rational Moms lists with only the fathers and mothers respectively from the main list. However, the "official" list of this blog will be Rational Parents.